1. Fees will be deposited in Cheque only at the Counter in St. Mary’ Senior Secondary School, Rampur. A Fine of Rs. 200 will be charged for any dishonored cheque.
2. Fees will be accepted only for 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon from 5th to 25th of every month (except on holidays) Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for Kindergarten Classes 1st to 5th Thursday, Friday and Saturday for classes 6th to 12th.
3. Particulars in the fee challan should be filled in by the parents or guardian in block (capital) letters. The School will not be responsible for any wrong entry.
4. Fees should be paid according to the schedule dates mentioned in fee book to avoid late fee. You are requested not to approach the school authorities for relaxation of late fee.
5. Students will not be allowed to appear for the examination unless their fees have been paid before the commencement of the examination.
6. Students of Classes X and XII will have to clear all dues before the board practical examination.